Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Food Bytes

Some people know that the hubby and I love to eat healthy food, and if any of you have ever tried it, you'll know it's hard to eat healthy on a budget.  But we've gotten our food spending down to between $100 and $150 per month. And no, I don't use coupons on a regular basis. Nothing against coupons, I just rarely find coupons for what we like to eat.  

I started on a quick breakdown of what we eat, and then discovered that there would be nothing quick about it, so begins the “Food Bytes” series.  Over the next couple of weeks, I’ll post about different things we buy at the store, and include a couple of favorite recipes along the way.  

Meanwhile, I would love feedback from you.  I have readers in major metropolitan areas, like NYC, Minneapolis, and Chicago-land, as well as readers in small towns in Canada, Ohio and North Carolina, and I love the diversity.  Where do you find the best bargains?  What are food items that you are willing to splurge on?  What would you never pay full price for?   How do you feel about natural and organic products?  Do you use coupons often? 

Weigh in and let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails