Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

An Update

Hi!  Just a quick update on life at the Minion Cottage.  Our crazy September is over!! Woohoo!  It was a ton of fun, but super busy. Since I forgot to post a response to my photo question from last month (blond moment)- yes, you were all right.  Stephen, Google Maps doesn't count!  It was on Westlee St. in good ole Lattimore, looking at the railroad tracks.  Since that was such a hit, see if you can figure out this one:

Also, I did clean out our basement, and it looks so good!!  All we need are some heavy duty shelves for putting our containers on, and we will be set!  I'm hoping to do a whole house tour soon, so you will see in on there.  

And, I am super, duper excited to announce a new blog series on food and shopping.  I've had a few people ask how we eat healthy on a budget and for recipes, so I will be sharing that very, very soon!  

I hope you all are enjoying your autumns as much as I am.  Oh, and go apple picking.  Andrew and I went last weekend (my first time ever!) and had so much fun.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. OK, so you have to tell us if this is a picture you took, cause we have to take that into consideration. I'm going to assume you did and guess Columbus OH. I really have no idea :) but I wanted to get my guess in before Stephen took it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing the aquarium at Inner Harbor Baltimore. If it isn't there - it is close to looking VERY similar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I'm thinking either Charleston or Baltimore...since someone already guessed Baltimore, I"m going to go with Charleston. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails