Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Momentary Thoughts -- Organizing and ADD

1. So...after making homemade ice cream last night- which was amazing, by the way- and then falling asleep on my husband's shoulder at 9:30 watching "An Affair to Remember", and sleeping in until a crazy hour.....I finally have the energy to organize our closets.

2.  I think we have too many clothes. Ok, I have too many clothes.  But my husband could wear a different dress shirt every day for almost 3 weeks.  No lie.

3.  Maybe I should blog about my cleaning-out-the-closet experience, it might keep me from stopping halfway through and giving up.  That would be quite embarrassing for the before-and-after pictures now wouldn't it?

4. On the other hand, who wants to see pictures of my messy project?

5. I'm getting distracted from writing this post by reading blogs. I think I'm addicted and should go to therapy for that.

6. Hello, my name is Holly, and I read too many blogs.

7. And now I've been writing this for half an hour and my closet is sitting there, taunting me.  So I should stop writing on this blog and go straighten my closets out.  *Side note: I use a Mac at work and Windows at home, and I'm finding it difficult to correctly close out of programs here at home- my mouse keeps going to the wrong side of the screen.  I'm a mess*

8. Ok...now that you've read really insignificant details of my totally boring life, go do something productive- like clean out a closet or something....

2 comments:

  1. I so do the same thing with the mouse whenever I use Windows now! I think we have the same disease.... can I help you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I think we're beyond help! :)

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails